General Secretary, Responsibility for Education and Congresses
Year of Birth
What do you do in your life outside Esperanto?
Teacher of German
In which Esperanto organisations are you are a member?
- World Esperantist Youth Organisation (TEJO)
- World Esperanto Association (UEA)
What Esperanto activities have you done so far?
- Teacher of Esperanto
- 2010–2012 leadership of Russia E-Union (regional activity and contacts with local clubs)
- 2011–2012 EVS-volunteer in Bialystok
- Co-organiser of JES-5
- Student of Inter-linguistics at UAM
What do you plan to do in TEJO?
During the office peroid I plan to actively engage in the work of TEJO and help the leadership fulfill every project, whether current or planned. Apart from that, I think about reviving REJM, which in Russia we are actively working on. That, I hope, will help the number of TEJO members and will bring new activists to the movement.